Customized Instruction (CI) Enrollment Form

This Customized Instruction (CI) Enrollment Form 2017-18 is required for all CI students who apply for financial aid. Your enrollment information you provide on this form will greatly help our Financial Aid Counselor in awarding your financial aid for the year. If you decide to change your enrollment plans after submitting this form, you need to contact our office so the necessary adjustments can be made as soon as possible (to avoid any delays in the disbursement of your aid).

Note:  in order to receive Federal financial aid, undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits, and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 5 credits




if Yes, list the degree received (i.e. AA, BS, MS), the name of the school, and month/year earned in the spaces below (example: "earned AA at CVTC in May 2010")