Assistance & Policies


Dean of Students
130 Bowman Hall

8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Call: 715-232-1181
Send an email

 File a Report

FERPA consent form
Assistance & Policies

What Dean do you need?

There are two types of Deans on campus at UW-Stout: the Academic Deans and the Dean of Students.

Academic Deans are affiliated with a specific college or school. Academic Deans may assist students with issues or concerns related to academics, grades, instructors, etc. If you seek help in any of these issues, please contact the Academic Dean of your college or school:

College of Arts, Communication, Humanities and Social Sciences with
School of Art and Design

College of Education, Health and Human Sciences with
School of Education

College of Management with
School of Hospitality Leadership

College of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics

The Dean of Students can assist students in matters related to class attendance, personal matters, resource referral, behavioral concerns, nonacademic misconduct, due process rights, etc.

The Dean of Students Office is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can schedule a time to meet with an individual in the Dean of Students Office by calling 715 232-1181.