Credit for Military Service

Contact Information
Credit for Military Service

Put military experience towards your degree

Credit may be awarded for military experience or military school training.

Students that have completed Basic Training or Boot Camp for any branch of the military may receive credit for HWF-340: Community CPR, ED, and First Aid. For majors where there aren't specific requirements, HWF-340 fulfills General Education requirements in the Social Responsibility and Ethical Reasoning (SRER) category or may be used towards general education electives.

To be eligible, you must supply your military services transcript to Linda Young, Transfer Coordinator in the Admissions office on the second floor of Millennium Hall.

For more information on how to request the transcript, visit UW-Stout's Veteran Services website.